Just a short distance from the seafront - why not take a walk along the prom too?
Beautifully maintained open park with a modern, unique and brilliant play zone. There is plenty here to entertain the whole family:
* Fantastic wooden adventure playground (it was undergoing
maintenance when we visited, otherwise we would have taken
* Lovely sand adventure play
* Zip wire and assault course
* Separate play area for younger children
* Super smooth, wheel-friendly paths
* Large boating lake (pedalos available to hire in summer months)
* Superb outdoor gym and basketball court
* Ducks! Split maize can be purchased from the kiosk
* Living willow play tunnels
45 Egerton Rd, Bexhill-on-Sea TN39 3HL
Free parking in small car park or in surrounding streets
Open at 8am. Closes 30 minutes after sunset daily.
Cycling is prohibited in the park.
There is a lovely modern kiosk here, serving hot and cold drinks and snacks. There aren't that many picnic tables in the park, so if you're planning a picnic, remember a rug to sit on.
Bexhill Museum backs on to the park. Whilst not free, this could be a place of refuge in bad weather.