The park is just a short walk from the seafront (less than half a mile).
Stunning large park with so much to see and do!
* Alice in Wonderland sculpture trail
* Excellent children's adventure play area, suitable for all ages
* Take a ride on the miniature railway (additional cost. Click here for
* Conservation ponds with lots of ducks
* Acres of space to picnic and play ball games
* Boating lake (boat hire (summer months) additional cost)
* Great cafe
Hotham Park, Bognor Regis, PO21 1UU
Pay and display - coins or by phone. £1 (up to 1 hour) £1.50 (up to 2 hours), £3 (up to 3 hours). £7 (3+ hrs)
Car park open 08.00-20.00 hrs daily (1st Mar to 31st Oct) and 08.00-18.00 hrs daily during winter. The miniature railway is open Apr-End of Oct - weekends, school and Bank Holidays.
The whole park has lovely smooth paths, suitable for wheels of all kinds.
Dogs are welcome here, but must be kept on a lead.
A weekly Park Run is held here on Saturday mornings at 9am. Parking may be difficult around this time, so unless you wish to participate, we advise arriving after 10am.