Avoid the park on Saturdays (9-10am), unless you are participating in the popular Parkrun.
Hove park is a glorious, big, open park, with lots to keep the whole family entertained.
* Brilliant children's play area - suitable for all ages - including sand and a
* Beautifully smooth, wide paths - fantastic for scooting, cycling, and
* Wooden obstacle course
* Climbing boulder (no charge)
* Miniature railway - click here to view the limited operating times
* Basketball court, tennis courts and table tennis tables
* Orienteering courses - click here for further info.
Goldstone Cres, Hove, BN3 6LR
Free on-street parking along Goldstone Crescent, which borders the park (3 hours max)
All day, every day.
A glorious, big, open park. The network of super-smooth, wide, paths are perfect for bikes, scooters, pushchairs and wheelchairs.
In our opinion, this park is well-worth travelling some distance to get to - particularly on a lovely sunny day.