National Cat Centre
Be sure to visit Holly, Star and Twinkle, the National Cat Centre's resident donkeys!
THE ADOPTION CENTRE, VISITOR CENTRE CAFE AND GIFT SHOP REMAIN CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Set in delightful woodland, a visit to the National Cat Centre is a varied and memorable experience for all the family.
* Get closer to nature on the nature trail
* Encounter a range of wildlife, including donkeys and rare Hebridean
* Hunt for a fairy circle and enchanted village!
* Meet the cats and kittens awaiting their forever homes
* Great cafe and Visitor Centre
* Children's craft area (£1 per child) 10am-1pm daily
Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, RH17 7DE
1.2 miles (2 km)
Toilets are located in the Visitor Centre.
Well behaved dogs are welcome on the nature trail. Please pick up after your dog.