The al fresco kitchen is open from Mar-Oct. Wood-fired pizzas every Fri & Sat lunchtime.
While away an hour or two exploring this exciting biodynamic farm.
* Visit the animals (pigs, cattle, turkeys, chickens when we visited)
* Watch the farmers and gardeners at work
* Wonderful Ashdown Forest scenery
* Play on the tractor and long-drop slide
* Sample organic farm produce in the shop and cafe
London Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5DP
Our suggested walking route (taking in the farm and surrounding countryside) is 2.8 km long
9am-5pm daily. Closed Sun & Mon.
Please note, the farm track is suitable for off-road pushchairs only.
It is possible to go on a circular walk around the farm and beyond. Simply follow the footpath signs. The suggested route (see map) involves 2 stiles and some very uneven terrain and is therefore not pushchair friendly.
Tablehurst welcomes dogs, but they must be kept on the lead.