Set high on a hill, the historic market town of Arundel is dominated by the magnificent medieval castle. There is plenty to see and do here:
* Discover wonderful independent shops
* Explore the 19th century cathedral
* Amazing castle views
* Take a walk along the riverside
* Feed the ducks at Swanbourne Lake
SHARE IT! #ISpyFun
Mill Road Car Park, Mill Road, Arundel, BN18 9AA
Pay and display - machine accepts card and coin payment.
Make a day of it by bringing a picnic or enjoying one of the many delightful cafes, pubs and restaurants.
Toilets are located in the car park.
Things to do
1) Start your visit by exploring the High Street - head to the top for commanding views across the South Downs and the River Arun and explore the wonderful selection of independent shops along the way.
2) Visit the stunning cathedral (turn left at the top of the High Street and head along London Road - see map). Whilst there is no admission charge, donations are welcome!
3) Take a peaceful walk along the bank of the River Arun (see map for access point and suggested circular route).
4) Walk along Mill Road (turn right from the car park) for amazing castle views and continue on to Swanbourne Lake to feed the ducks (seed available to purchase from the kiosk).