Lancing Beach Green
The Perch Cafe/Restaurant offers wonderful sea views, great food and is dog friendly.
Brilliant place for a family outing, with lots to see and do!
* Discover the cool modern playground, skate park
and outdoor gym
* Clamber on huge rocks
* Enjoy a game of beach cricket on the sand (low
tide) or go rockpooling
* Walk/or wheel along the smooth promenade,
passing some interesting back gardens!
* Loads of green space to play football, fly a kite or
just run free
* Views of the off-shore wind farm.
* Fantastic Cafe/Restaurant!
SHARE IT! #ISpyFun
Beach Green, Brighton Road, BN15 8HT
Daily Tariff: £1.50 - cash or pay by phone
Parking charges apply 8am-10pm daily
The smooth promenade is a wonderful place to walk/cycle/push or scoot and there is lots to see along the way. Although the beach itself is shingle, a large area of sand and rockpools is revealed at low tide.
Lancing is a dog-friendly beach and dogs are welcome all year round.
The playground and skatepark are modern and are located on the green, between the car park and the beach.
Toilets are located beside the car park (opposite the Perch Cafe) and beside the sailing club (approx. 1 mile along the prom. in the direction of Shoreham-by-Sea).