The al fresco kitchen is open from Mar-Oct. Wood-fired pizzas every Fri & Sat lunchtime.
While away an hour or two exploring this exciting biodynamic farm.
* Visit the animals (pigs, cattle, turkeys, chickens when we visited)
* Watch the farmers and gardeners at work
* Wonderful Ashdown Forest scenery
* Play on the tractor and long-drop slide
* Sample organic farm produce in the shop and cafe
SHARE IT! #ISpyFun
London Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5DP
Our suggested walking route (taking in the farm and surrounding countryside) is 2.8 km long
9am-5pm daily. Closed Sun & Mon.
Please note, the farm track is suitable for off-road pushchairs only.
It is possible to go on a circular walk around the farm and beyond. Simply follow the footpath signs. The suggested route (see map) involves 2 stiles and some very uneven terrain and is therefore not pushchair friendly.
Tablehurst welcomes dogs, but they must be kept on the lead.