Looking for a fun all-day adventure, suitable for the whole family? Look no further... these are our favourites - each tried and tested by our 5-year old!
Visit www.ispyfun.co.uk for 100+ FREE family activities in Sussex and Brighton & Hove.
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/ispyfunuk
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ispyfunuk
Genuinely one of the best family days out in Sussex! Bedgebury offers a huge range of activities to keep the whole family happy all day long.
* Navigate the Zog activity trail with fab woodland obstacles
* Admire amazing trees in the Pinetum whilst busily hunting for Gruffalo sculptures
* Explore the unique playground
* Numerous trails for walking, running and cycling (inc. MTB)
A really original, fun and family-friendly way of exploring the heart of this historic city centre. Follow the 7-metre high Roman wall to discover:
* Unrivalled city views
* Beautiful ornamental gardens
* A (nearly) 1000 year old Cathedral
* En-route playground (suitable for all ages)
A beautiful, yet often overlooked area of Eastbourne seafront, offering hours of fun for the whole family!
* Search for crabs and other marine life at low tide in the many rock pools
* Walk beside the dramatic chalk cliffs of Falling Sands
* Climb a big hill to get a birds-eye view over Eastbourne
* Try out the playground in Helen Gardens
* Scoot along the flat promenade