Free Places to Visit in & Around Eastbourne
Famed for it's elegant seafront, iconic pier and for being the gateway to the new South Downs National Park, Eastbourne is one of the jewels of the Sunshine Coast.
There is plenty of free fun to be found here!
- Admire the Victorian architecture from the seafront promenade and call in at fantastic Princes Park en route.
- Visit the award-winning, contemporary Towner Art Gallery with its family-friendly events and exhibitions.
- Combine a spot of seafront rockpooling with a walk along the dramatic coastline of Falling Sands at Holywell
- Take a trip to Beachy Head (the highest chalk sea cliff in the UK) and discover brilliant Birling Gap and the Seven Sisters Country Park en route.
- Walk over chalk grassland with a scenic circular walk suitable for the whole family at Butts Brow.
Eastbourne has a population of around 107,000 and is located 19 miles east of Brighton. The town has good rail links, with journeys to Brighton taking around 35 min and direct trains to London Victoria taking approximately 1 hr 45 min.
Did you know? I Spy Fun has 100+ FREE family days out in Sussex!